Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"MARTIN J. KNIEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:50:32 -0700

>  Hello ,
>   I was wondering if there is any way to password protect a folder on a
>computer that is accessed by others ? This wouldn't be on a network , just a
>household PC with Win95 .  If there is anyway it can be done it'd be very
>helpful .
>
>        TIA
>                                                                    Pete
>Tremblay

I don't believe there is password protection for files or folders in
Win95.  What I have done is to create a folder then change it to hidden
("properties" in Windows Explorer.
The hidden folder cannot be seen in Windows Explorer but it can
be opened using the "go to" function by typing in the folder name.  This is
far from high security, but it does hide the folder from  prying eyes.

--
Martin Kniep
Phoenix, Arizona, USA                   It's not whether you win or lose,