Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:10:11 -0500
Both on-screen and on-paper, I have great difficulty with the right-hand margin in incoming text.  I'm hoping the impressive collection of charitably oriented experts at PC-SOFT can be prompted to attempt the needed guidance.

The problem: Frequently I'm moved to attempt downloading (or even simply viewing) extensive text files.  The Common Cause report on John Kerry's somewhat worrisome record on electronic communications issues.  Both online and in hard copy, I'm missing one or two picas of the right-most text.  That is, after I've done all I can with the horizontal scroll bar.

It seems there must be a simple solution, but (if so) not sufficiently simple for me.  I'll appreciate any help!   ---ed

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml