Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:39:21 -0800
If a re-install does not fix it, the problem is very likely in the
template. However, the name you are looking for is normal.dot, not
normal.doc. You could try starting word with the /n switch to see if it
starts then. If I am not mistaken, the normal.dot is not involved when
the /n switch is used. To start it this way, use the run command as
follows: winword /n - you may need to include the path to the program.

Deleting the normal.dot will force Word to create a new, clean version.
Of course, any customization of toolbars and settings will have then
been lost.

Peter
The NoSpin Group