Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:56:20 -0400
At 17:30 08/10/04, you wrote:
>Are you sure that this 3-pack version is an authorized Microsoft product?
>Normal XP Home software is a single disk. No pre-installation is necessary
>with it. Perhaps this is some pirate version that couldn't fit on a single
>CD due to Microsoft's proprietary disk format.

One CDROM would be windows itself. Another CDROM could contain
the first service pack. A third CDROM could contain the Windows XP
Resource Kit, or other OEM utilities for installing multiple copies
of windows across a network or onto several similar computers. (Of
course you'd require multiple licenses to install onto more than one
computer.)

Regards,
Bill

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: