Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:53:43 -0500
This week I bought McAfee's Spamkiller.  I downloaded it to My Documents.  When I tried to install it I got a window that said an herror has occurred in the script on this page.
Line:1676
Char:5
Error:Subscript out of range:'nCount'
Code:0

Do you want to contine running scripts on this page?
No matter my answer-yes or no-I get a window saying a old version of Spamkiller has been detected please wait while it is removed.  The progress bar shows nothing-no matter how long I wait-DOWNLOADING is checked and PREPAIRING INSTALLATION is highlighted in yellow.  I must reboot in order to get rid of this window.  I have tried on line live chats with McAfee technicians and they take so much time my computer times out.  A phone call gives me the run around back to the website-another line is $2.95 a min..  I did fax them, but no word. I need some help on how to install this on my computer.  I only have 30 days, or I can't download it again.  Thanks for your help.  Connie Rogers
Create a pure heart within me O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within.  Psalm 51:10

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com