Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:59:41 -0400
Hi - I would contact the person you bought the pc from and see if
you can get the documentation that came with it.  If not, you
should ask them for a Windows boot disk and operating system CD
so that you can reinstall windows.

If you do have the boot floppy in when starting up, then either
the floppy disk is faulty, the floppy drive is faulty, or your
boot order is set to hard drive first in the BIOS instead of
removable devices or 'Floppy Disk'.  You should be getting an A:\
prompt if it is booting from the floppy.

It looks like you can see the C: drive so it appears that your
hard drive didn't die, but you may have a corrupt or missing
system files on it.  The first thing you should try is to open up
the case, find out the manufacturer of your hard drive, go to
their website, download their diagnostic utility and run that to
see if the hard drive is faulty.

Dan Kucherich