Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 06:40:02 -0700
Subject: Using apache webserver on an intranet - accessing virtual hosts.

I have Apache 2.0 installed on my Win2k machine and running as a
service.  I have configured the <VirtualHost> </VirtualHost> for domain1
and domain2 and  can access both from my browser.  I did have to edit my
WINNT\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts file to recognize the second domain on my
own machine.

We have a four-computer peer-to-peer network and I would like the other
machines on the network to also be able to access the virtual host
domains.  Right now, if another machine on the network types
http://mycomputername into the browser, they will see the default localhost
webpage.  However, if they type in http://domain2, all they get is a "The
page cannot be displayed" error.

How can I configure apache, or the network, to be able to do this?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>