Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Barry Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:08:08 -0500
Does anyone know how Windows and/or Internet Explorer keeps track of which
web sites you have visited?  In particular, I belong to a number of Yahoo
groups, and when you click on a link to read a message, the color of the
link changes (blue to purple).  I use this feature to let me know which
messages I've read.  Periodically, however a system crash will cause the
information to be lost and all the links to messages will all be back to the
original color (blue) for an unvisited web page.

Is there any way to back up this information periodically so that it can be
restored in such a situation?  Is it stored in the registry or somewhere
else?  I have Win XP Home Edition, and IE 6.

Thanks,
Barry