Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Doda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 07:59:37 PDT
Well, for a lack of a better solution, why don't you print out the ones you
want and them dump the file. If I had a Win311 machine I would be able to help
you now but I don't have any.

Annie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello again

I have been trying out your advice about the settings in the advanced
preferneces, but after much waiting, the only thing it seems to affect
if the cache for surfing. it halts all at annoyingly short intervals now
to clear the cache. The mail bits are still merrily building up to
obscene sizes.

I have tried emailing netscape, but perhaps they have been too busy with
the Microsoft anti competition trials

If anyone else has any further suggestions.. I would be MOST grateful..

Thanks Anne Smith

I have been trying to clear out some (well, lots) of messages from my
INBOX.

The messages all go into the TRASH, and then I delete them out of there,
but they don't seem to leave my hard drive. I have solved this by going
into DOS and deleting the entire TRASH files which are then rebuilt next
time I go into Netscape4.

My problem lies in how to get rid of my old INBOX messages, that
although do not appear anywhere in Netscape, are alive and well, all 11
odd meg of them on my hard drive. I checked the file through DOS, and
the file contains every message I have sent since my last Windows crash,
sometime in November last year. I know I could wipe the lot, BUT I do
want to keep the messages for the past month or so.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have a pentium 100, 16 meg RAM, running Netscape 4.something under
Windows 3.11.

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html