Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:01:32 +0800
I use Vet anti-virus (www.vet.com.au), but it is changing name to
Inoculate IT. Vet was Australian owned and a recipient of many awards,
but was bought out by Computer Associates sometime ago, hence the new
name. But the new product is excellent (as was the old Vet).
Don't know of it's availability outside of Australia though.

I have come to detest Nortons & Symantec due to the number of headaches
it causes users, which causes headaches for me as a Support person! And
like MS products, they have become bloatware over time. I was once a
Nortons man.

Rick P

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Porter
Sent: Monday, 10 June 2002 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] game crashes/problem solved

I'm afraid I keep returning to Norton (sigh) mainly because, annoying as
it is, it's still a good allround AntiV prog. A new prog called AVK from
GData (NOT AVP, NOT AVG!) has had some good raps but I don't like the
GUI and it's not the most user-friendly I've tried. However, the Uni of
Hamburg rated it tops of 21 different progs in a recent test.  Norton
was 7th equal. Ian Porter Computer Guys Inc. Arrowtown New Zealand

From: "mark doll" <Subject: [PCSOFT] game crashes/problem solved

> the reason my game( Nascar 2002 ) was crashing to the
> task bar was caused by my virus protection, which was Mcafee.This also

> cleared up other problems I was having,computer locking up, scan disk
> freezing, computer not shutting down completely.
> I contacted Mcafee and I got there usual response
> which is uninstall and reinstall.
> can anyone recommend a good virus proctection?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml