Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paula M. Ford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 23:21:28 -0500
On 3/8/98, at 12:12 PM, John Chin  wrote:

>At 01:16 AM 3/8/1998  Gene Bauman wrote:
>>
>>I have WordPerfect for Windows v. 6.1 that I got for my old computer
>>running Windows 3.1. I now have a new computer running Windows 95.
>>
>>What is the appropriate upgrade for my new computer?
>

>Gene:
>
>The upgrade would be Corel Office 8 which has WP 8.0 for Win95.

With version 8, Corel has dropped the "Office" moniker.  The two suites are
now WordPerfect Suite 8 and WordPerfect Suite * Professional.  The first
includes QuattroPro and Presentations, in addition to WordPerfect.  The
Professional suite includes Paradox and Timeline and some other stuff.
Gene, you can no longer buy WordPerfect on its own, the rationale being
that the entire suite now costs much less than WordPerfect alone used to
cost.  The upgrade price is very reasonable.  If you have access to the
Web, Corel has a description of everything that is included with each suite
on its web site.

I like the Win95 versions and I think Corel is doing a very good in
improving with each version, but I know many happy WP users who are still
running 6.1 on Win95 and Corel continues to support this version.

Paula Ford