Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheeta Gauba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:14:18 -0700
The symbol refers to Macromedia Flash, I think, and it must be appearing
because a Flash object can't run (Macromedia Flash is used to have
animations and other jazzed-up features embedded in web pages). This could
be because Flash isn't installed or something's blocking it.  You can get
the Flash plug-in for your browser at

http://www.macromedia.com/

but do make sure that your browser settings aren't set to block its use
(i.e. you may already have the plug-in but your setting may be keeping it
from running i.e. a Flash object will not display and you'll get the error
indication which is the rectangle with the red square / blue triangle etc.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,  = Cheeta Gauba / [log in to unmask]

At 04:04 PM 8/15/2004 -0400, a fennell wrote:
>Thanks.  I read that and did all the suggestions (except that my Link
>bar >> does not contain any "Toggle Images.exe"), but nothing
>helped.  This  article is apparently for squares with a RED X, not the
>rectangle with the RED SQUARE, BLUE TRIANGLE and GREEN CIRCLE.  I'm
>wondering if it has something to do with a "Flash" player that
>SpywareBlaster said to disable?  Any help will be appreciated.   Ann Fennell

>From: Doug Simmons
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Microsoft has a KB article that addresses this issue and has an aid in
>troubleshooting.  I'm finding that because people have recently chosen not
>to allow ActiveX, scripts, cookies, or Java applets to run for security
>reasons, the images are not displayed because they are driven by of one of
>these active components.  The KB article is at:
>
>http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

>At 8/13/2004 04:53 PM, a fennell wrote:
>
>In place of images, I frequently get a large blank rectangle containing (at
>the upper left corner) a tiny rectangle containing a red square, blue
>rectangle, and green circle.  Why am I not getting the images?  I have
>tried right clicking, but nothing relevant is in the context
>menu.  Help!   Thanks,  Ann Fennell

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml