Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:47:02 +0200
Solution 1 - use the Opera browser, which has an explicit option to prevent
pages from opening new windows.
Solution 2 - disable Javascript in IE - this will stop new windows but also
many things you still want to happen, so not the best idea.
Solution 3 - yes, there are several pop-up window killers available as
shareware but I haven't used any extensively. Searching the popular
shareware sites for "ad" or "popup" should get them.