Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:52:45 -0500
I notice no one has chimed in on this (I've certainly never heard of it).
If it's actually the Help and Support Center, as opposed to some Spyware
imitator, you should be able to find what's causing this behavior in
Msconfig. (Start/Run/msconfig/Startup)
I'd start by booting up in safe mode and see if this behavior continues.
Run a full virus and Spyware scan.
Look in Msconfig for Startups that might be related (Processes that
start with "Help..." Delete any such and reboot to Windows.
Let us know any results.

Pat Haddock wrote:
> The "Help and Support Center" screen keeps popping up and locks up my computer.
>
> Can you help me stop this???
>
> I am using Windows XP - Home Edition
>
> Thanks,
> Pat Haddock
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml