Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:47:59 -0800
Kevin,

If you want to save yourself a lot grief, headaches and confusion you
should consider buying System Commander Deluxe 4.0. It will set up and
manage as many OSs and partitions that you can throw at it, it's easy to
use and it performs flawlessly.

For Linux go buy yourself two books

Buy the Manual for the version you wish to install......this is a must and
you will be in a constant state of confusion without one particularly if
you have no UNIX experience. Trust me on this one.

Buy Mat Welsh's book...Running Linux which is the definitive book on the
Linux OS.

I strongly recommend that you install a version of Red Hat Linux....the
newest one is 5.0 and you can buy a CD with the manual for 15 dollars US
from www.cheapbytes.com....Mr. Welsh's book is around 25 dollars US>

Mark