Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:44:36 -0600
Holli,

We have the same situation and just put in the login script (NT Server) to
copy all the changable files back to the workstation when the user logs in.
 Keeps everything the same and if anything gets fouled up, a reboot fixes
everything up.

Also, we make use of the policy editor and tighten down the screws on the
desktop and other items the little darlings can change up.

Hope this helps.

Randy Ryan

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]