Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joan Rapier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:48:07 -0700
Are programs like Real Player G2 format dependent?  IOW, they can only
play audio written to be run by Real Player G2?  Can other software play
the same audio that Real Player can?  Is there other audio software
available that one can use in leiu of Real Player G2?

I believe I can pose the same question about Quick Time.  Frequently, I
can load a game for instance that insists on a certain version of Quick
Time.  Could no other software - video player - suffice?  I've even run
into this when there was a newer version of Quick Time on the system -
the newly installed game insisted on the older version.

TIA
Joan Rapier

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]