Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Dean K. Kukral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:46:02 -0600
A friend of mine has been having trouble bringing up his ATT web
browser.  (He has ATT DSL.)   His work-around has been to shut down and
restart his computer, which then usually allows him to bring up the
browser.  (He says that sometimes he has to do this two or three times.)
He says that he does not have trouble bringing up Internet Explorer, but
he is familiar with with the ATT browser, which also contains his
bookmarks, so he prefers to stick with it.  I believe he is running XP.
Any suggestions?

Dean Kukral

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml