Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:58:43 -0700
Create a desktop shortcut to Windows Explorer and then in the properties of
the shortcut substitute " C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /n, /e, c:\ " as the
"target" and " C:\Windows " as the "start in". That will have Windows
Explorer open in the root of your c drive rather than My Documents.

Tom Mayer

 "Marilyn Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:11 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Opening Windows Explorer on a Specific Drive

My system is Win XP Pro.  I use Windows Explorer exclusively instead of My
Computer to navigate around.  However when I click on Windows Explorer it
always opens the My Documents folder.  I have my hard drive partitioned into
C and E.  I would like Windows Explorer to open on the E: Drive.  Is there
any way to do this?

Marilyn

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode