Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:17:35 -0700
You probably need to designate a default email client. In XP, etc, this
is done in IE/Tools/Internet options/Programs.
You should be able to designate Windows Mail.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows Mail Problem, Please Help
From: Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, September 15, 2009 4:13 am
To: [log in to unmask]

wayne.
can you help .
now uninstalled microsoft office 2007.and now if i try to click a e-mail
link.
get an error saying that this function could not be performed.
because the e-mail client is not installed.
i use microsoft windows mail.
with windows vista.
i also uninstalled outlook 2007 and the business contact manager and the
outlook connector.
so if you have run into this problem with windows vista service pack 2
and
windows mail.
and how to fix it without having to reinstall windows vista.
already did this once, as windows media player would not let me know
play
.asp radio streams.
so reinstalled it back to factory default for my toshiba.
do not want to go back to that again.
so any ideas.
maybe do a system restore to maybe yesterday when i uninstalled office ,
outlook 2007, business contact manager and outlook connector.
cheers Marvin.
ps: get back to me asap.
would like to resolve this today if possible.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml