Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:48:43 -0700
It used to work that way, but Norton got wise. Now there is some hidden
marker placed on your system that prevents you from deleting all references
and re-installing. Although I could probably find where and what the marker
is, it is not my intent to defraud Symantec. If they continue to make my
life difficult, however, I might just be motivated enough to do such a
search!

Peter
The NoSpin Group