Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:18:57 -0500
Jeff,
 I noticed you haven't got a reply and I can't shed any light on why
your files disappeared but if you Google "lost file recovery
freeware", you will find a lot of sites that offer a wide variety of
data retrieval software. Since I haven't used any of them I can't make
a recommendation, but thought it might be worth a try in your
situation.
 Hopefully someone on the list will have more help for you or have
experience with this kind of tool.

Good luck
-Phil-
On 1/18/09, Exhaustpipe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Lost Data
>

> I have an Excel file that has been residing on a desktop. Recently, this
> file was transferred (without first saving a copy) to a laptop (running
> Windows XP SP-2-Office 2003) via a wireless LAN.  The file has been used now
> for several weeks on the laptop and the last time I called up the file, it
> is empty. This was a fairely large file. It had several worksheets in it.
> Now the file opens and is completely empty. Can someone shed some light on
> how this could happen. I have searched the computer for anything that might
> contain any or all parts of the file, but have not found anything.
>

> Many thanks to anyone who can help.
>

> Jeff
>

>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>