Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Holly Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 08:02:29 -0500
It sounds as if something has been uninstalled recently leaving a
reference to the mswebsp.vxd file in the registry.  I had this problem
when uninstalling First Aid 97.  Do a backup of your registry and search
for the reference to the file using regedit.  Delete the reference to
this file and all should be fine.  Note: There may be more than one
reference to this file in the registry.

Holly Lewis
Knowledge Architect
ServiceWare, Inc.