Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary-Belle Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:36:58 -0500
I have Microsoft Money 5.0 installed on an IBM 500 mhz computer.  I have
used this program for years, and have used online banking through it as
well.  A week ago Saturday, I dialed up my bank, downloaded the
statement, and everything went fine.  That was the last time that
happened.  Every day I tried dialing up the bank, and got an error
message saying that no carrier is detected, check my modem, check my
settings in control panel, or maybe the online center is unavailable.  I
changed NOTHING.  There's no logical reason that this has begun
happening.

I have picked up the phone when the program reads Dialing... and the
squeal in the phone indicates that the online center has answered, but
for some reason, my pc isn't communicating with it.  Tech support was
able to offer no help, because they can only monitor what happens if I
actually get logged on.  Because I needed my account info, I installed a
demo I had of Quicken, set it up for online banking, dialed up and it
worked just fine.  I did notice, however, that it goes through my
internet connection somehow, dialing up my isp before communicating with
my bank.

I know that my Money program isn't new, but the point is I didn't change
any settings between Saturday when it worked and Monday when it didn't.
I did install several programs on my pc, including Office 2000, but I
don't see how this could have an effect.

Any suggestions or help, please?  Thank you in advance.

--
Mary-Belle Simmons
NC Giving Online Project Manager