Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allie McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:02:33 -0500
I have started getting this error message when installing or running a .exe file:   c:\windows\system32\autoexec.net.  The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications.  Choose 'close' to terminate the application.

(I should also note that the header on this error message says:  "16 bit Windows Subsystem.")

Action I have taken:  I went to the display properties/"Settings" tab and clicked on "16 bit" color setting and tried to install my file.  Then I set it back to "32 bit" & tried to install...rebooting between each setting.

My computer is:  Windows XP, Version 2002, Service Pack 1
                 Pentium 4

Thanks for any help.  Allie

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml