Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack Zeigler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:57:01 -0700
-Thanks to all who responded

Peter E.
I have isolated my inbox and unticked the advance box getting this error signature:

error signature bccode:100000d1 bcp1:fe35f000 bcp:00000002 bcp3:00000000 bcp4:f3c1180 osver:5_1_2600 sp:2.0 product:256_1

There were no results in the google search, but there were sponsored site with non microsoft "fixes". Would you suggest one of these products or something else??

My browser is IE 7

Thanks in advance for any help.
Jack

-- On Thu, 6/5/08, Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] outlook express shut down
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 6:54 AM

Hello Jack,

Actually your computer crashed.
To see the cause of the crash, disable automatic restart.
Go to Control Panel > System > System properties panel > Advanced tab

untick "Automatically restart" and the next time your computer
restarts
because you have a problem it will stop at the blue sceen and you can
read and see what caused it to restart.
Take down the info and search for a solution or post it here.

In addition, check your Event Viewer - both Application and System for
errors relating to OE. Make a note of them too.

At this point I can't really speculate what caused Outlook Express to
crash your PC.
Some of the more common causes:
Too many emails in your Inbox.
Not compacting regularly.
Too many spam rules.
Your antivirus/anti-spam/spam blocker program can cause it as well.

Since it happens when you attempt to download, your browser (IE x ?) is
involved as well and may cause the crash.
Certain add-ons or toolbars might cause this as well.

Deleting the temp files (Temp and IE Temp files does not delete your
History files.
If your concerned about that,save them outside IE.
You can use either one of these utilities to do this:
IEHistoryView
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/iehv.html  or

IE History Manager
http://www.cleanersoft.com/iehistory/iehistory.htm

To backup your email > here's a nice video clip that explains it
http://www.helpmerick.com/backup_outlook_express_email.htm
Or you can simply select your messages in your Inbox (Control +l-click
or Shift )and drag them to an open folder in My Documents eg.
BTW ,the frequent crashes can also corrupt your mail.

We can continue after you do some cleanup and your checks.

Peter E.