Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:45:34 -0600
Hi Tracey,

I suggest that you do this.  Close out all Windows and disconnect from
the internet.

Double click on

My Computer

Double Click on

Control Panel

Double click on Add/Remove hardware  Find your webcam listed in that
list and

Remove the Web cam from you system.

When computer is shut down, NO POWER to it,

Check the connections of the webcam that it is connected properly.

Restart the Computer.

When it boots up, you will get a message saying your computer has found
NEW HARDWARE.  Windows will then load the drivers from the operating
system and then on the Box that comes up Select HAVE DISK.

Put the disk that came with your webcam in the drive and reload the
webcam software.

This should fix your problem.

For whatever reason, the drivers to the webcam became corrupted.  This
sometimes happens with different peripheral devices.   Just as a matter
of course, always remove the device from you system, and then put it
back in as if it were a brand new device.  Sometimes software from
different devices conflict with each other.  Which could also have been
the case.

I hope that this helps.  I tried to walk you through this as if you were
a newby to the computer as you stated you were computer illiterate.

tannis zamora

                       http://freepctech.com/rode