Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:56:35 -0400
Hi Judy,

When I receive a very large picture in my e-mail, I right-click on it and
copy it to My Pictures file.  Then I go to "Paint", which you should have
with your operating system.  Click on "Image", then click on "Stretch/Skew".
  There, you can adjust the picture size to whatever percentage you want,
but be sure to use the same percentage on both horizontal and vertical.
Then click "File", "Save As", and OK.  Your picture will then be whatever
size you chose.

(With very large pictures like you mentioned, I usually go for a 50%
reduction.)

Good luck,
April Morningstar

>From: judy honeyman <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] subscribe
>Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:49:07 -0500

Check out my website! http://www.freeyourmind.mybravenet.com Music! Games!
Horoscopes! Sexual I.D.! Herbal Remedies! More!