Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:24:31 -0500
Hi June,

This can occur if the linked image file is not located in a publicly
available location. That is, the file is not on a Web server or shared
network drive, or the file is located on a publicly available location but
the recipient is working off-line. An easy way to get around this is to save
the pictures on your computer and send them as attachments. To do this,
right click the picture and choose "Save Picture As...". This is not
feasible in some instances where the pictures are copied from a Web page and
are part of a story, joke, etc.

Here is a Microsoft Knowledge Base article with other solutions:

171908 - OLEXP Image May Not Appear in Message Sent with Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=171908

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "June M Dobson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 5:13 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

I have recently changed my mail programme from Incredimail to Outlook
Express. Unfortunately, when I forward anything with pictures on it, the
person to whom it is sent cannot see the pictures  -  all they get is little
boxes with an "x" inside where the pictures should be. Why is this?  Can
anyone explain and give a solution to the problem?  I would be very grateful
for any advice.

Thank you

June M Dobson