Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:55:53 -0400
Good Evening Sixto,

I'll like to add the following information about opening Internet Explorer
browser windows either maximized or in fullscreen mode to that posted by Jim
Meagher earlier today.

Please note that this article was originally published in a Topica TipWorld
newsletter.  Subscriptions available @ http://www.topica.com/tipworld .

Regards,
Jeffrey Ottie

IE5 TipWorld
May 18th, 2ooo

OPEN NEW WINDOWS MAXIMIZED

Last month we ran a tip about opening Internet Explorer 5 maximized from the
get-go.

To recap, click the Maximize button (it's the middle button of the three at
the top right of the screen), then click the Close button. IE 5 will open up
maximized the next time you launch it.

We received nearly a hundred letters, all of which said essentially, "Great,
thanks for the tip, but how about one that opens NEW browser windows
maximized?" One e-mail, from Herman Chia (who wrote in from Singapore), also
noted that we said the Maximize button was on the top LEFT of the window,
not the top right. Oops. Good catch--thanks.

OK, so here's how to open new windows maximized: From IE 5, right-click a
URL and choose Open In New Window. Now go to the first window you opened and
close it (don't forget this step, or the tip won't work). Go back to the
newly opened window and drag it to the size you want, but DON'T use the
Maximize button. Close the browser window. From now on, when you open a new
window, it should open to this size--personalized just the way you like it.