Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:14:59 -0700
David,

I agree with you about installing all of the XP upgrades as they are
issued. SP2 has those upgrades included (all since SP1). SP2 is causing a
lot of problems for a lot of people so I still say KISS for now. Then there
is Longhorn (available sometime in 2006) the next incarnation of the
Windows operating system. It will be a major change, being able to handle
vector images and 64 bit information, etc. Longhorn elements will be
incorporated into XP before Longhorn is released. I will probably wait for
this release rather than use SP2.

I use Black Ice to see how many hacking attempts there is on my
computer.  When I turn off Zone Alarm I get about one every few minutes.
With Zone Alarm enabled I get no attempts except an occasional random
attempt (a fishing expedition that gets no entry - perhaps one attempt per
day). I don't think any attacker will be able to get into my system.

So in light of Zone Alarm and other protections I use, I fail to see how my
computer activities and software can fowl up other computers. Perhaps you
can explain?

J Dent

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>