Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Lanspa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:56:11 -0500
I have the same problem.  I have a HP Pavilion 8490 (bought in '99), Pent III, 500MHz, 128MB SDRAM, running WIN98.  I have a (Symantec) Norton System Doctor  which tells me I'm regularly using over 90% of the memory (RAM, I think) and the SWAP file usage runs at over 70%.  It says I have over 350 files open, yet I have no idea what they are or which ones to close or how to close them.   My system freezes up often, crashes regulaly and is slower than a tortoise with his brakes on.  Any assistance or advice woulfd be greatly appreciated...

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dent" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] FW: Re: System Resources

Marylin,

You must be running a older version of Windows than XP or Win2000. You
won't have the same system resources problems with these operating systems.

I have over 250 programs running on my 2.4 Gb, Pentium IV system. There are
21 resident programs that start up in my system tray. I have no conflicts
and no system resource problems, so I suggest that you upgrade your
operating system and, if necessary, your computer.

If you can't afford to do that perhaps you could re-list your problem with
accompanying info on your system like, operating system, computer type and
major programs running when you have this problem. Then I'm sure someone
can help you with your specific problem.

John D.