Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:47:03 -0400
I can't give you specific instructions for excel 95, as I do not have a copy
of it.  However, the method is the same for all versions of Excel.  You must
protect the whole sheet.  The way you allow protection to be selectively
effective is to first, unlock every cell in the sheet. (I do this by
clicking the spot just left of the 'A' column header, and just above the '1'
row header, this selects every cell.  Then I choose format, protection, and
clear the lock checkbox.  Excel 95 may differ slightly.)
Then lock only those cells you do not want changed.  Then protect the sheet.
This will work for the freeze zone, make sure all the cells in the freeze
zone are locked, and when you protect the sheet the title cells etc, that
you freeze will not allow edits.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: Kansara Mahendra [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 7:36 AM

1)
I want to protect selected colomns and lines (not whole sheet) from writing
over that field. as for exemple Protecting Colomns A, B and C (whole
colomns) then the lines A59 to BB63 then at regular interval of lines A89 to
BB93, then A119 to BB123 etc...

2)
Also, while freezing a zone in sheet, that portion remain visiable all the
way but someone may modify the contents.

I wish to change such freezed portion in read only attribute.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml