Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:24:00 -0500

These are examples of trojans or viruses that exploit java programming to
plant a malicious file on your system. They are not "spyware" as such and
you would need to use a good anti-virus program to rid your system of it. Go
to Trend Micro's Housecall to assist. There are several good free AV
programs available to help protect you in the future. I'm not positive why
ZoneLabs AV didn't catch it, unless the AV definition file is out of date. I
use Microsoft's beta anti spyware as well as Spybot for real-time protection
and Ad-Aware for an additional scanning program, all free and all at the
same time. (although the free version of Ad-Aware does not provide
"real-time" protection) Both MS and Spybot allow the host file to be locked,
and if I remember correctly there is a setting in Zone Alarm that will do
the same.

Virus Info:
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/alphalisting.asp?NAV=11&ltr=J

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/alphalisting.asp?NAV=27&ltr=J