Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:28:33 -0700
I installed Firefox as a second browser, but I made the mistake by checking "make firefox my browser".
It took over everything, including when I went to IE, I got firefox!! I couldn't remove it on control panel.
I ended up searching for all firefox on my drive & deleting them one by one! It was a job, but I got it out.

________________________________
From: DENISE ROCHE <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:47:56 PM
Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Can I choose between 2 browsers?

Although you can only have one browser as your default, you may have and use as many browsers as you wish. You may open the browser of your choice with a shortcut. If you keep shortcuts to each browser on your desktop, this is easy. I do not keep links on my desktop, but if you right click on it and choose "open with" you should see the browser choices there.

Denise