Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:58:29 -0700
At 02:54 PM 4/11/2004, you wrote:
>I received this email and several others like it and want to know your
>opinions of the honesty, reliability, and quality of their service and
>products.
>
>Thanks, Brenda Dencer
>~~~~~~

These so called "OEM" versions are just pirated software.

Their own posted FAQ freely admits this:
FAQ:
What you can say about your site softhere.com?
Our site is a warez shop, all software that needs registration .............

Warez IS pirated software.

There will be no support from the manufacturer, and if you were to contact
the manufacturer or if they find out through a update they may well
threaten you with legal action ... and even if that didn't bother you,
think about this ... you will be providing your credit card information to
crooks!

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com