Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:13:52 -0600
Debbie writes:

<<Is it not possible to do the 4.32 upgrade if I have the registered version
of 4.01 only? Do I have to purchase a version later than 4.01 to get the
4.32 upgrade without the Cydoor files?>>

Why not write to Eudora about this?  I'd have thought that would be your
best bet.  You'll find their tech support address in Help/Tech
Support.  And have you looked thru the FAQ and support archives they supply?

Adaware is maybe a bit over-aggressive---Eudora say they like to have
feedback from users, which is the ostensible reason for their "spyware"
file, but whenever it transmits anything from your computer, it always
seems to ask you first if you wish to permit it.  That seems fair enough to
me, although by so doing I think they are probably shooting themselves in
the foot, as this seems to alienate a lot of customers.

It's highly unlikely that Qualcomm woulduse this info improperly.  But who
knows?

Don Penlington
Visit my Web pages: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Fractals, poetry, free icons and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html