Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:36:44 -0400
Original Message -----
From: "John Roberts" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 7:36 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT]

When I receive an email with an attachment I try to open the attachment and
"Application Not Found" comes up as a message and I just cannot open the
attachment.

Have you any suggestions.

John Roberts.

$$$

Good Morning John,
... well it's morning up here in Westrn Pennsylvania at any rate.

Does this happen with all attachments or just with one particular type of attachment?
And if it's just one or perhaps just a few types of attachments, what are their file extensions?
I assume you're running Windows XP and using Outlook Express as your mail client,
but please confirm. We need to establish the attachment's type in order to deal with the
'Application Not Found' message.

If you are unable or sure about how to determine the attachment's file extension,
you may send me a zipped/compressed copy of the file for quick analysis.

HTH. I am,

Very truly yours,
Jeffrey Ottie

eom