Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:29:59 -0700
Random values in the key will not work, but often the product key from
other products, such as a Microsoft mouse will work! I am not
encouraging this, but it could save a lot of trouble at times. At my
college, we have a site license as well as many individual copies of
Windows floating around. It becomes a chore to keep up on all the keys.
In my lab, we often use one key for multiple installs - it is legal for
us to do the installs since we have a site license.

Peter
The NoSpin Group