Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
martin mccabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:01:26 -0000
From: "Bob & Trish Henson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 6:57 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Creating a perpetual calendar

In Zimbabwe there is only one type of wall hanging calendar to be purchased
and it is not what I need. It is too small to enable one to write
appointments, birthdays etc and it was suggested to me that I make my own,
which now seems my only alternate.

Now that I have thought it through I can live with an A4 size calendar which
displays one month per page if I put it on landscape. Which programme would
I use to create it? I am running Win98SE edition and have Microsoft Office
2000. I think I should use Publisher. I have looked at the options there and
the "understated calendar" looks like the best, for giving me the option to
have the most available blank space for each day. But I cannot see a place
where I can type in personal information. When I select the personal
information box it tells me "this option is not available for the current
design. Choose a different design to make this option available."

Is there any other format or programme I should consider? Will I be able to
type in all birthday lists etc and then hope to use that same information
when creating the calendar for 2007 (trying to save myself a retype)?

Trish Henson

Just a thought trish, why not create your month on A4 landscape in Word as a
table, text format your box's
write in your stuff print it off then enlarge to A3 using a photocopier,
have used this for stuff similar at work
but does assume you have access to a photocopier

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml