Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:04:10 -0600
Hi John,

There's a new version of  Java that everyone might want. I suggest you go to
Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs and look for "Java 2 Runtime
Environment..", or a similar Java entry. If it's there uninstall it. Then go
to http://java.com/en/index.jsp and click on the "Get It Now" link in the
top right corner of the page. It's an automated download and when the
"Security Warning" window appears, click "Yes" and follow the on screen
instructions.

More information is needed on your DVD software. Name of the program, what
you want to do with it? Do you have a DVD-ROM or a DVD-RW or both? Etc.,
Etc.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John L. Harper" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:32 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Java problem

In my teporary cache it reads. That the java downloading is damaged. I have
Windows XP and I am running a Compaq desktop evo D310 microtower. Also I
have a dvd program but it doesn't have a valid dcecoder. I'd like to update
the decoder. I've tried to find one only most them cost like seventy dollar.
I don't have that kind of money.Anyone have any suggestion how to fix my
java problem?

     Thanks John