Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:00:03 -0600
Mick

Go to Tools, Macro, and select the macro you wish to save.  Select Edit, and
then select File,Save Copy As, and you can save the Macro as a text file.
Then you can edit it or back it up or whatever.

To add a macro to the tool bar, right click on the tool bar, select
customize, select macro, select the macro you wish to put on the toolbar,
drag it to the toolbar you want it on, select a button face and your macro
is available to run.

Good luck,

Mike Buraczewski