Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:11:04 GMT
Windows 98SE
Internet connection type: Dial up
Lucent Win Modem, ver. 5.66
Modem Drivers:  LTMODEM.VXD;  VMM32.VXD (vcomm.vxd);  LTVCD.VXD;  LTCOM.VXD.
ISP: Netzero, ver. 7.0
Errors captured by DRWATSON:

*----> Summary/Overview <----*
        Microsoft (R) C Runtime Library attempted to use a null data
        pointer variable.

        Module Name: MSVCRT.DLL
        Version: 6.10.8924.0
        Product: Microsoft (R) Visual C++
        Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

        Application Name: Exec.exe
        Version: 4, 3, 0, 0
        Product:
        Manufacturer: NetZero

*----> Summary/Overview <----*
        The application overflowed its stack.  This is typically caused
        by unrestricted recursion or an exception inside an exception
        handler.

        Module Name: KERNEL32.DLL
        Version: 4.10.2222
        Product: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System
        Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

        Application Name: Exec.exe
        Version: 4, 3, 0, 0
        Product:
        Manufacturer: NetZero
I am currently unable to get online.  This is what happens.  I open Netzero.  I click connect.  The modem receives a dial tone; the modem dials the connections number.  Internet Explorer opens and the address bar reads that it is opening Netzero Home Page.  But after about twenty seconds, the modem audibly clicks off, the page fails to load, Netzero software realizes that it has lost it's connection.
This happens every time I attempt to sign on and has been happening for the past four days.  I have tried every single thing that Netzero recommends their users try to fix connection problems and none of their suggestions have worked.  Trying alternate connection phone numbers does not work.  All modem settings are correct according the Netzero's instructions.  I'm completely at a loss.  I have no idea what DRWATSON's reports mean.
If anybody has any answers that may be of help, thank you.
Martha Conolley

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml