Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:00:56 -0700
Laurie,

When I had a dial up connection I often had problems with error messages
after downloading software. This usually means that the download has errors
in it. And that download will not work. The bad news is that you will
probably have to re-download it. The good news is if you get a successful
download and are able to install, Avast is a great Anti-Virus program!

J. Dent

At 05:19 PM 10/24/2004, you wrote:
>Hello again, everyone!  I asked previously about free virus-protection
>software.  The helpful and friendly folks really responded quickly to my
>first question.  It's great to know so many wonderful people are out there
>in the world!  I'm still having problems.  I must have a virus
>somewhere.  My previous virus protection must either have let something by
>because I didn't upgrade often enough or something.  Avast was recommended
>to me.  My internet connection is so slow it's maddening.  I downloaded
>AVAST and it downloaded okay.  When I try to open the file, I keep having
>it fail with the error message that follows:  "An error 1006 (000003EE)
>has occured.  Last performed operation was opening the self-extract
>archive.".  HELP!  My system seems like it defeats any attempt to update
>any virus program that I've purchased or downloaded for free.  The
>programs load fine but when  I try to update on the internet after I've
>installed it, an error always occurs and I can't use the program.  With
>AVAST, I can download it but cannot open it.  Any help would be very much
>appreciated!
>
>Laurie Lusinski
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml