Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 15:27:36 -0400
Greetings Randy and List--
----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Chadwick" <[log in to unmask]>

> Recently I acquired a used pc. When I loaded Juno on it and tried to go
on the internet the content advisor box came up and aske for a password.

>  How can you reset the password or do away with it completely.  My home
page on Juno will not even come up. Thanks   Randy

First of all, it is wise to have a reliable backup in case something goes
wrong
when using Regedit. Having said that, you will need to edit the registry to
remove
a value from the right side of the tree at the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ratin
gs.
Click Start -> Run -> Regedit, navigate to the above key and look at the
right pane of
the regedit window.  There should be two values there.  Highlight the one
that is NOT
the default value (basically the default value is just a place holder),
then delete it.

When next you start Internet Explorer, you should not be asked for a
content advisor
for a password.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert