Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 00:19:12 -0600
Hello Ed,

Your firewall is doing its job by telling you that an application on your
computer is attempting to access the Internet (network). In this instance
it's your MSN Search Toolbar (MSN_SL). If you trust it and want to use it
you probably should allow it access, but it's your decision. The problem
arises for the average user like you and I when these programs are named in
such a way that we have no idea what they are. When this occurs, the
appropriate, and correct, response is to deny access as you have been doing
until you find out what it is. A search using the MSN Search Toolbar, or any
search engine such as Google, will usually provide enough information to
determine what the application is. Once you decide to allow access (or not),
you can have the firewall remember your decision. You should have an option
to reverse it later if you want.

Most all, if not all, of these type alerts will be something on your
computer attempting to access the Internet. Any (outside) attempts to access
your computer from the Internet should be blocked by the firewall followed
by an alert informing you of its action. Depending on the situation, it may
ask for your permission to allow outside access on occasion. I'm not
familiar with NetDefense but most firewalls work in a similar manner.

As you continue to use the firewall you will become more familiar with it.
Check the help file and the programs Web site for more information also.

Sven Swanson, Sr.