Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:42:41 -0600
I have been a member for quite a while now, over a year and I do not remember seeing this addressed.

I have a Generic built computer.  I used to have a Compaq.  One of the features of my Compaq was I
could run diagnostics on it.

Is there any way I can run diagnostics with printout on this home built machine, I mean is there a
generic diagnostic program available.  I hope I have asked the right question and supplied the
necessary information.

I keep getting fatal error messages.  I do not know what is wrong.  I do the maintenance on my system,
scan and defrag every week, I have AVG anti virus software that is also run weekly.  Just cannot figure
out what is going on.

What I have is

Pentium 2  Texram motherboard

ATX format

350 MHZ

128 Ram   3 DIMM socket PC-100 SDRAM

Windows 98 Second Edition

13 Gig HD

Thanx for any help you can give me.  tannis zamora

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>