Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:24:52 +0200
>From:  Tim Robinson[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
>
>I know that this information has already been answered recently, but I must
>have deleted the email. I remember that there are five locations in Win95
>to automatically start up software upon bootup. Of course, I know about the
>Start folder and Win.ini, what are the other three locations?

I have a partial reply and some more questions.
I only know of three locations, the two you mention (actually the
startUP folder) and the registry, although there is more than one place
in the registry that starts programs.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\

My questions:
There are some other keys under the same paths, "RunOnce", "RunOnceEx",
"RunServices", "RunServicesEx".  None of them have any values but what
are they for? Put there by IE4, I suppose.

And finally, there is a program visible in my c-a-del task list that is
not started by any of these means: hppropty.exe.  It is something to do
with an HP5Si printer I use (but I can kill it from the task list and
still print), so presumably loaded by the printer driver???

regards

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]