Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:27:41 -0700
Hi Laurie,

You can set almost any program shortcut (such as on the desktop) or start
menu item to start as you want. Each can be individually controlled by
right clicking on the shortcut icon or start menu item and selecting
"Properties". In the dialog box that pops up, you can select how you want
it to start in the "Run" selection field, you have a choice between
"Normal", "Minimized", and "Maximized". Maximized will give you the
behavior you want.

Russ Poffenberger

At 07:21 AM 8/30/2005, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Is there any way to tell my computer that I want my windows to open up
>maximized?  I never used to have a problem with this, but now most of them
>open up in a nearly square shape instead of taking up most of the
>rectangular screen size.
>
>I recently installed SP2 for XP.  I also recently changed from dial-up to a
>new ISP with DSL.  I honestly don't know if there is any correlation there
>or not.
>
>When I click on the blue 'e' for the internet on my desktop, it seems that
>the screen opens up the way I like it.  But when I click on something in my
>favorites file, it usually doesn't.  Once in awhile, I have this happen with
>non-internet windows, but usually they are opening the way I like them
>(files, documents, spreadsheets, etc.).
>
>I've had this computer for several years - it is an emachines desktop.  I
>don't know what other details you may need to help me, but I'll try to
>provide them if you ask questions.
>
>Thanks so much in advance for any help you can give.
>
>Laurie Hand

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml