Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:35:56 -0800
On 29 Aug 98 at 21:58, Earl Truss wrote:

> There appears to be some confusion over this.  Actually, according
> to the original message that Stephen wrote (see below), all he was
> asking if there was a way to make the default setting for the
> "Always use this program to open this file" option to be unchecked
> instead of checked.  I don't think anyone has addressed this
> directly and I believe the answer is "no, there is no way to change
> the default".  This is likely because the default setting of the
> option is likely to be hard-coded into the program, not the result
> of a registry setting.  It's possible that it may be able to be
> changed, but I've never heard of a way.  Anyone else know anything
> about this?

  Just as DUNce (and its ilk) will automatically click the "Dial"
button when the dialer screen pops up, a utility could be written to
uncheack this button whe the "Open With..." dialog pops up, using the
same techniques.
  I do not, however, know of the existence of a utility that does
this.  Anyone?

David G

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**